Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Two Miracle Tuesday
Most days I'm grateful to have found one miracle. Yesterday there were two.
Remember these miracles are all what you make of them - you get to decide. So when my phone rang on Tuesday and my 'soul sister' friend, Monica was on the line I knew that was a miracle!
We've exchanged notes, gifts, texts and emails in the past several months - but a phone call! This was a real treat! We've decided that 2017 is going to be our year! We need a girls' getaway at some point .. and today when I saw a course offered in Dallas in mid-February I invited her to come celebrate Valentine's Day here! Bring the family and we'll all share the love! She immediately went to work on figuring out a way to make that happen!
Miracle number one.
Later in the day at the grocery store after work, Ellie and I plodded up and down the aisles trying to remember what was on the list - as it sat on the counter at home in the kitchen. We seemed to remember most of what we needed. When we got to the peanut butter and jelly aisle I said, "El, let me just look and see if they have it." She responded, "Mommy, they never have it!" Yet there it was!
For the better part of a month we have been looking for Smucker's seedless raspberry jam. Seems easy enough, right? Wrong! I always have a back-up in the pantry and yet the back-up has been long gone too!
Two beautiful glass jars waiting to be claimed.
Miracle number two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment