Thursday, December 15, 2016

#BestNine2016


What do you do with a request to find your best memories in the form of photos in one minute?  You do the best you're able to do.

When I started flipping through the photos to choose from I realized there was a theme.  People I love and enjoying what I have.

Bill
Ellie
The Cubs
Coffee
Blue Bell
Photo Op with an Exec I admire
New haircut
Holidays
and Homecoming

I believe I did pretty well.  This is a challenge I may take into next year.  Once a month reflect back and celebrate on my best nine.  Could be photos, could be moments, could be results, could be meetings, phone calls, emails, cards, letters.  Here's the really cool part - mine can be whatever I want it to be in order to recall, reflect and celebrate.

If you choose to, yours can be exactly what you want it to be too!


No comments: