Saturday, December 31, 2016
Rockin' New Year's Eve
Couldn't resist sharing this one!
We don't make resolutions in our house. Although each New Year's Eve at the dinner table the three of us fill out our best parts of the current year and what we hope to learn in the upcoming year. It's been fun to keep track of what each of us wrote down the year prior. We now have 5 years of things written down!
Ellie's have changed from the funniest to the most profound!
Favorite Memory: being in 5th grade
Learned the most: Social Skills
The hardest thing to do this year: Get into a routine
I want to learn in 2017: about geology
I want to become better at: being friendly when I'm not happy
My goal for 2017: to have a happy and healthy lifestyle!
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment