Tuesday, December 27, 2016
All I lost for Christmas was two teeth
On Saturday, Christmas Eve while I was at the office I got a text from Bill.
Ellie lost a tooth.
Eating soup.
Well, that's a head-scratcher, huh? Only my girl could lose teeth while eating soup! And then another text about 15 minutes later.
She lost another tooth.
At that point I began to worry. Was something happening to cause teeth to fall out of her mouth? Wait, was this a joke? No, they wouldn't do that to me and make me worry when I couldn't see them.
No, they weren't kidding. Two of her baby teeth on the bottom left side were ready to call it a day. So this has created a bit of a gap with two missing. It's been two days since she lost them and she hasn't mentioned them since. Appears she has adjusted just fine to the space of two missing teeth side-by-side!
Pictured above is Ellie wearing her 'favorite' Christmas gift and her hair down. What a doll, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment