Saturday, December 3, 2016
Life Lessons
It was that time again on Friday to participate in my annual goal setting tele-class with Life Strategist, Lorin Beller. The first time I completed an annual goal exercise in this format was a snowy December Friday in 2002. There was a group of forward-thinking, compassionate, motivated women being led by Lorin through reflection and intention on the past and upcoming year. We enjoyed lively conversations and times of quiet idea generation. It was a very beneficial time.
Fast forward 14 years and I'm still doing the same exercise, this time over the phone. As has been the case for the last 7 years since Lorin no longer holds the sessions in person - she's in California and I'm in Texas!
This past Friday's session was beneficial and therapeutic. It left me with the sense of still having some work to do this month to finish strong to build the foundation for a very prosperous 2017! In reading email after work I found this passage above. It fit nicely into the day.
When I shared the experience at home Ellie reminded me that it was much like how she and I craft our Vision Boards the last week of the year. How much fun to know that we will completing that again this year to 'envision' what's to come in 2017!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment