Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th AND the Full Moon



Oh the anticipation.  Today Bill arrives back home from his three weeks of travel.  And from what we  know, this should be the end of his travel for awhile.  So we'll need to find our routine again.  Drop off, pick up, meals, bedtime, and all the times in between need to be renegotiated and agreed upon.  And yet today we await the flight carrying him back  home.

Today is also Friday the 13th!  Black Bat Day to Maureen, Jody and I.  That's what we've come to celebrate on Friday the 13th.  And wouldn't you know it - a full moon too!  That's one for the record book!

I do recall it happening before.  It was my junior year in high school and my brother, John had a hockey tournament in Plattsburgh in February.  So it was Friday the 13th, full moon and Valentine's Day all in one fell swoop!

Perhaps it is all what you make of it.  I remember we celebrated.  And perhaps that's what we should be doing today!  In honor of the Strawberry Moon and Bill's arrival, that's exactly what we'll do!

No comments: