Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9 - Faith


Sometimes you hold on because you have faith.  Sometimes you have faith because of the times you've held on.  Having faith takes a commitment.  To knowing that what is meant to be, will happen.   And sometimes we're disappointed.  Yet we know that we have faith that this was meant to be.

Funny how that works isn't it?

Right now I have faith.  Faith that the right decision will be made by those with the decision to make.  And faith in the person with whom the decision will be made for.

Faith takes years of believing.  Faith in things well out of our control.  Faith in things we can't see or touch.  Faith in people, faith in decisions, faith in organizations that we're a part of.

So I'll say a prayer.  Close my eyes.  Believe in the intended outcome.  And know that in the end the only thing I can do is have faith.

No comments: