Sunday, May 15, 2016
May 15 - Trust
Trust.
A small, yet powerful word.
We trust ourselves. We trust one another. We trust that all will turn out alright.
These next weeks are full of so many plans, hopes, wishes, huge efforts, and extreme vulnerability.
Yes, we have our trip involving so many moving parts - with Ellie staying in New York as we fly to Europe. That in and of itself should be enough to think about and trust all will be alright.
And yet, there are several other things over the next few weeks that I focus on trusting the outcome will bring joy, health and good fortune as well.
A friend prepares for an interview. One that has quite a bit riding on it's success. A leap of faith. Believing and trusting the process that a positive outcome will be achieved.
Another undergoes treatment for an illness that could bring great relief. More prayers, faith and hope for a healthy recovery. And that long sought relief and health restored in the process.
I trust that as all of this unfolds that there will be joy, laughter, celebration and gratitude! And even if there are bumps in the road, I trust I'll know how to handle those as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment