Saturday, May 14, 2016
May 14 - Adventure
Today is about adventure.
Adventures begin in your mind. And then you might make a move in order to get there. We used to call every weekend an adventure when we first moved. And when I say first moved, I mean moved from New York. That's just about 7 years ago. Hard to believe some days.
Each weekend we'd set out to find something new to discover. It was an adventure. Ellie was 3 years old at the time. It didn't matter if it was a farm stand, a furniture store or a new dry cleaner to her. IT was new and exciting - and we were doing it together for the first time.
She and I will have our own adventure this coming week when we take a school field trip to the state capital of Austin, TX!
Until then, today we'll see what we can find ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment