Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Friends

Beth and Jude
October 2014
The beauty of living in different places in the country - having moved for State Farm - is that there are friends in many locations.  With us being in Dallas, as a named hub location for the company many people now travel to Dallas for meetings and training.

Last week I was fortunate to catch up with Beth, my friend from Charlottesville.  I came out of that location feeling as though I'd only made one real friend.  And that was Beth.  We met for coffee one morning last week before her meeting - as her scheduled was jam-packed full!

It was enough.  So happy to meet for coffee and laugh and talk about old times and new.  It's wonderful to pick up with a friend exactly where you left off and have them understand.  Sometimes I really miss Beth - and then I remember, she's just a call away.  And in this case an opportunity to catch up in person!

Beth and Jude
Last day at Charlottesville office
June 2011

No comments: