Sunday, January 19, 2014

Not going to the Super Bowl

Ellie didn't wear her Payton Manning jersey today .. not because it's a Colts jersey, but because she decided she'd route with me for the Patriots.  While Bill enjoyed an afternoon away playing cards with the guys from work, she and I had back to back football games to watch. Although it may be hard to believe she was actually waiting for the Seahawks game - she's picked that team in a pool through Bright Horizons.  I know, I know .. but she didn't bet a thing, and she'll get a candy bar is her team wins the Super Bowl.

In the meantime I convinced her to wear this Patriots shirt for good luck!  And by now you all know that all our mojo-fixing didn't help - and the Patriots lost!  Oh well, off to watch the second game of the day with her!


No comments: