| Waiting for the food to arrive - my happy girl! |
| Here's lunch - steak kabobs over sticky rice |
| And her first taste of creme brûlée - she closed her eyes as she savored the first bite! |
So off Bill & Ellie went to get the oil changed, top off the gas and I headed to the grocery story for a few things for dinner. And wow, was it packed. Home to unload and regroup with the team. We then headed to Two Blokes and Bus for an awesome lunch!
Ellie had steak kabobs with sticky rice, Bill had a shredded pork burrito with spicy, sticky rice and I had sweet potato gratin with spicy pork. It was amazing! And then one of the guys from the kitchen came upstairs to give us a creme brûlée to share for dessert.
I'm convinced it was the most delicious thing I've had in years. Amazing!
So now we're ready for the storm to arrive. Three to five inches of snow and then sub-zero weather for a few days… should be fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment