So, on a Saturday morning that began with a beautiful sunrise and quickly turned to snow flurries I found the recipe, gathered the ingredients and went to work using my new pan. As you can see they turn out these wonderful little treats.
I tried out several fillings as well. Although no one was filling to say what their favorite was … caramelized pear and pecan, Nutella hazelnut spread, Biscoff spread, bananas and cinnamon and a combination of Nutella and bananas! We ate them with syrup and without … and lo and behold the recipe made so many that I stashed some in the freezer to take out a few at a time for Ellie's breakfast during the week.
What a great Saturday morning treat. Pretty sure I need to run a few extra miles before the weekend is over to compensate for that breakfast!
| Batter, Filling, Batter and then flip! |
| Flipped over already |
| The finished product - Dutch Filled Pancakes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment