Ellie returned to Bright Horizons on Monday and Tuesday for full days of fun with her friends. They made more Rainbow Loom bracelets, played games on her Nintendo DS, read books and played outside. And one of her good friends from school will be there on Thursday and Friday this week so she can't wait to go back tomorrow.
Oh, what a routine - or lack of one - does to our family. Let's just say that having a Wednesday off in the middle of the week not only creates more T.V. time for Bill and Ellie, but gives me a wonderful opportunity to do another load of laundry and run the dishwasher too!
Here's a few random shots from the past few days between Christmas and New Years …
| Bundled up to face the cold and wind for my daily walk with Ellie! |
| My favorite ornament this year. I found I gravitated to it every time I sat down near the tree this year. |
| Olive Bin is Olive Oil store right here in Bloomington - VERY similar to Saratoga Olive Oil! I received a wonderful gift bag with lots of treats from there courtesy of Bill & Ellie this Christmas! |
No comments:
Post a Comment