Today Ellie received her 1st Trimester grades/comments for second grade. She is a dedicated and enthusiastic student. She has achiever traits that show how much she loves to receive good grades!
She got to choose what was for dinner and she chose Smashburger. Surprise, surprise! And she loved her root beer float as a special celebration treat!
Here are the comments she received:
| Class | Description | Comment |
| Grade Comments for Trimester 1 (08/20/2013 - 11/08/2013) |
| 2 LRN/2KI | 2 LEARNER CHARACTERISTICS |
| I have enjoyed getting to know your child during this first trimester. Thank you for your support, involvement, and extra practice with your child’s education at home. I look forward to a successful second trimester. |
|
| 2 MATH/2KI | 2 MATH |
| Ellie has shown a solid understanding of the concepts covered in math this first trimester! |
|
| 2 PE/2KI | 2 PHYSICAL EDUCATION |
| Ellie is working on following directions and staying on task. |
|
| 2 RDG/2KI | 2 READING |
| I enjoy seeing Ellie's enthusiasm for reading! Keep it up, Ellie! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment