Saturday, January 21, 2017
The wait is over.
Its been two whole weeks since the last I sat to write. Wow, time flies! It hasn't been that we didn't accomplish anything, or lead boring lives .. truth is January has been full of ups and downs! The temperatures for one thing have been on the move from the 20's to the 70's!
Today we enjoyed some time outside as a family. I brought the camera as that's my commitment to 2017 - walk more with the camera. I find my favorite shots are those of the sky ... the sunrises, sunsets and trees. Is there some hidden meaning there? Perhaps not hidden at all. I'd like to think its my prevailing sense of optimism.
Or it that I recently put Michael J Fox's "Always Looking Up - the adventures of an incurable optimist," at the top of the pile. I'd decided to read it again, now having a very personal a frame of reference for Parkinson's disease. Perhaps something I read will resonate with me and help me better understand what KB is living with, and the impacts to him.
Looking Up. Belief. Optimism.
The photos on this page are full of promise. And reality. The day was warm, yet not sunny. Perfect for our walk. To enjoy what we have, when we have it. We had the day. We had one another. And we had the energy and ability to get out and walk.
So we did just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment