Friday, January 6, 2017
See it to believe it!
The burger challenge is not the only thing Ellie and I do on the very last week of each year. Another exercise she's grown to look forward to is creating our Vision Board. We rummage through magazines with scissors in hand ready to clip any image or word that stands out to us. We don't plan a theme, it is about trusting where we're led on this journey.
These two images are the finished products of our boards from last week!
Ellie is on top. When I asked her to explain it a very wise, quiet voice explained that right now the words were the focus and the pictures would be later when those words actually happened. She very profoundly explained each word and how one carried into the next. I told her I loved all the open space. When she asked why I explained, "because you've left room for so much to happen this year!" The pictures WILL fill themselves in throughout the year!
It was awesome!
I tend to gravitate toward the words and phrases too. Along with strong women, outdoors, color and happiness. With a pile of clippings we take our poster board and lay out all the images. I overlay the phrases where they seem appropriate and it comes together!
There's not a time I look at it throughout the year that it doesn't make me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment