Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Muffins with Moms

Muffins with Moms at Ellie's Elementary School this week.
Ellie and I had breakfast together on Wednesday morning in honor of Mother's Day this weekend.  I remember it being one of the very first things I did with her at school last year.  Can you believe we've lived in Dallas an entire year!?

We sat with her friend Addison and her family and it felt so much different than last year.  We knew many more faces and I knew to bring coffee with me in a travel mug rather than rely on the tiny little styrofoam cups available at the huge urn.

As you can see from the photo, Ellie's feeling a lot better than she was last week.  Its taken some time for her to get her energy back .. and she is sure looking happy in this shot!

Just 4 more weeks until the end of school!  And then she'll be a 4th grader!  Why didn't anyone tell me how quickly these years fly by.  As a wise mom once shared, 'the days may seem to drag, but the years fly by!"  And that's the truth.


No comments: