Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Fiesta


Bill and I had a bonus day off on Friday together.  When I looked at my calendar earlier in the week I found I had no meetings whatsoever on Friday - this was a great opportunity to mark myself as 'out of office' and enjoy a day off!  With Ellie being sick the week before and weekends that go by too quickly, I took advantage of it.

And when Bill saw he didn't have anything either, he joined me!  So we spent the morning puttering around in our own area of the house.  We decided we'd head out together to take care of a couple errands and enjoy a quiet lunch together too!

We got my car inspected and the oil changed, a quick trip to Best Buy and enjoyed Potbelly sandwiches for lunch.  On our way back home to stopped for steaks and potatoes to have for dinner.  We picked up Ellie together and headed back home to enjoy homemade guac, chips and mango margaritas to celebrate the week coming to an end!

No comments: