Sunday, August 24, 2014

When in Texas ...


You're not really living in Texas until you drive a truck.  A Ford F-150, of course!  What a vehicle this one is .... roomy, power and A TRUCK!

Bill has been talking about a truck for a while now.  And on Saturday while Ellie and I had her playdate, he made his way to the Ford dealership 'just to look' and came home with this brand new truck.

Don't ask him about the color!

It's not white.  It's 3-way sparkle tinted intermingled fusion white-tone.  I know that's not the real name of the color, but I'm just warning you, DON'T CALL IT WHITE.  Cause there's a whole lecture that goes with that mistake!

We took it out for a ride to IKEA this morning .. and it is a really nice ride.  There's room in back for Ellie.  No, not in the bed of the truck.  In the back seat.  He told her it would be like riding in a limo with all that room.  Of course she corrected him, "Daddy if it was a limo there would be more seats." Always the last word.

In any event our family now owns a truck.  A pick up truck.

Go figure!

1 comment:

Aunt Lisa said...

Love his new Ride! He told me once White is the New Black!lol
I'm happy he finally got one he has been talking about this for a longlong time! Love ya's