Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday at Starbuck's



This morning we were off to do some mattress research and run a few other errands.  It did include a stop at Starbuck's, but of course.  In fact when Ellie asked if she could have coffee before we even got there I knew I had to have a plan.

I explained that hot cocoa would be the best thing for her even though she loves the smell of coffee.  And it would come in a wonderful Starbuck's cup - just like my coffee.  Since Bill gets the frozen frappachino she and I would have twin cups.

My order was the long overdue Flat White.  I couldn't wait to try it since it's been advertised.  No sweetness, just espresso and steamed milk with a 'flat top of white'.  It was delicious!  And Ellie had the added treat of a few mini vanilla scones to go with her cocoa.

After successful mattress shopping, Ellie and I went into the office to welcome the new wave of representatives starting today and to see Miss Cristal that Ellie has been asking to see since before Christmas!  What fun we had with her meeting nearly my whole team - Erika, Tiffany, Alberto, Jay and Jeremy.  And, yes, she has her favorites.  She decided that Bill would love Alisia - and if given the chance he would have liked to marry her!  All I could get out of her was that to her Alisia was a lot like Bill - caring and gives compliments.

She was quite a success at work.  Being called my mini-me several times.  And since she really didn't want to leave and volunteered to stay behind even when I left to go home to watch the Patriots game the crew really loved her!

No comments: