We had a ball in Disney finding t-shirts, watching the big movie screen and searching for hidden Mickeys. It was a great reminder of all the magic and excitement we are in store for in just a few weeks!
![]() |
| Ellie looking up at the castle where the princesses all hang out! |
| Lighting isn't great - this is Ellie holding up the Apple outside the store! |
![]() |
| a large water and stone arrangement in the center of the mall featured turtles large and small swimming, eating and resting for us to view |
The Lego Store Ellie choosing colors to fill her bucket - reminded me of a big candy store! |
And after all our shopping and tons of walking we found our lunch spot - PF Changs. Bill and I have each been there separately in different cities when traveling on business. This was our first visit as a family. And in all the burgers and BBQ we eat these days - this was delicious!
Spring rolls, Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Shrimp Pad Thai and Crispy Honey Chicken was our feast - and yes, we had some leftovers to take home. They'll be a treat on Sunday afternoon!
From there I wanted to make a 'dry-run' to my new building because my department moves over the weekend .. I packed my office on Friday afternoon and will go to my new space on Monday morning. Kinda scary to have all the newness. So I took Bill and Ellie on a tour!!


No comments:
Post a Comment