| Posing for the camera - shades and her 'bling'! |
| At The Tea Room in Washington, IL for lunch |
| Eclectic decor at the Tea Room |
About 15 minutes from there was Madison's on the Square in Washington, IL. It had been recommended to me by a friend, and I thought Ellie would love it. And she did! It was a gorgeous drive through lots of cornfields to find this little town.
After a full morning, we made it home before the rain and storms started! Looks like we're in for the evening ... we'll made personal pizzas where she'll stretch her dough and decide what to put on hers before it goes in the oven.
Hopefully she'll understand that although I've agreed to let her stay up and see the full moon, that with that comes Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals on the television. Its so rare that I get the remote to make the choice ... and even rarer that the Bruins make the Finals!!
1 comment:
Looks like You Girls had fun!
Post a Comment