![]() |
| Waiting in line for Survivor Challenge |
![]() |
| Fill sponge with water run to next bucket and get as much water as you get in the bucket |
![]() |
| Pouring the bucket of water over their toes! |
On Monday she had a visit from a Park Ranger that told them the importance of keeping parks clean and safe .. and brought fish for them to see. They also created a team flag for their Survivor teams.
Tuesday she decided to skip State Farm Park - imagine her choosing to skip the pool - all because they decorated a bandana and went HORSEBACK RIDING! What? She loved it!
Wednesday was an Immunity Challenge (Survivor TV Show) they chose a team member to put on a t-shirt that is FROZEN! And "Will you eat dirt?" The dirt was a paper cup with crushed oreo cookies and gummy worms! That earned them a team badge.
Today was a visit to the local Aviation Museum where they got inside a helicopter! And back at school they competed in Water Cup Derby ... which you see some of those events that arrived early enough to watch!
I've advised her tomorrow doesn't look like any fun - she might as well stay home! It's Bug Snack Creation, Ice Cream Truck visit and Water Play Day .... I don't think I'm going to work - I'd rather eat ice cream and have water play day!
So happy she loves it there. She's full of stories when I pick her up. Miss Jenna this, Mr. Jason that ... it's just wonderful!!



No comments:
Post a Comment