Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When the days just keep getting better ...



...You know you've made the right choice. You may wonder how I could possibly feel as though each day is getting better and better without Bill and Ellie here, right? But of course with each passing day that brings me closer to the day they arrive!

But honestly this time for me has arrived in my life for a reason. I'm fortunate that this time has a beginning AND an ending date. The 'during' time has been put in front of me to immerse myself in my new surroundings, new role and new life! I meet new people each day and learn more about the world I'll now work in and feel a sense of glee! I know I'm not adding much value to the process at this point, but I'm soaking everything up like a sponge.

The energy I feel from the people around me is amazing. My journey continues and for this opportunity I'm grateful. I'll make the best of each day, and at the close of each day I'll reflect back on all the learning I've had!

Each day brings me close to Ellie and Bill's arrival. For that I'm most grateful!!

No comments: