
I was born on a Tuesday, the year the number one song was Monday, Monday by the Mamas and the Papas ... try to make sense of that one.
Today I begin another chapter in my career. A new place, new people and new activities. It is not without remembering where we came from that we are able to gather the courage to walk through this new door.
Today I thank Beth who was my friend, confidante and teacher during my two years in Charlottesville. She's a great mom, a great friend and I'm so glad she was in my life. She called me last night to make sure I was feeling good about my new beginning. She is always good for a pep talk and a shoulder to cry on. The next person who gets Beth as their 'work friend' will be very lucky!
I love her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment