
Bill & Ellie were on their way to the pediatrician today .. she was running a fever of 103 .. diagnosed as a virus .. and she's resting comfortably! Back to my story ... on their way to the doctor they saw a WHITE DEER!
They continued to talk about it when they got home so I looked up what it meant!
The fact that you were able to see this very powerful sign – the white deer – is a message that you are on a path of growth and expansion that will lead you in a direction beyond your wildest dreams. The message of the white deer is one of “get ready.”
1 comment:
I've seen a bear before but never even new albino deer were out there! White thoroughbred horses are just as rare. There is one farm that produces a few white thoroughbreds every year now - and before 2000 there was not even one registered white thoroughbred.
And why did you take down a link to Hoof Prints and Horse Play? I promise to give out selections at Colonial Downs!
Post a Comment