Sunday, February 6, 2011

Living a Healthier Life ...



As a family we've been making small changes to our lives to make this a healthy planet. We use our recycleable grocery bags EVERY time, we faithfully use the recycle center here in Charlottesville, and we've made an effort to eat better - from healthier sources. More to come on that. Oprah's 2/1/11 episode: GO Vegan!


To get your started, here's links to making an effort in many different areas of your life to live a better, healthier life!



from A Simply Gorgeous Life ...
Everybody can do something green today. Gorgeously Green is all about taking small, simple steps in your everyday life that make sense. We can't do everything at once and it's totally impossible to be perfectly Green anyway. I invite you to pick your sweet spot: any area of your life that you'd enjoy changing. Look through these steps and choose where you want to jump in.

Step One: Awareness In step one I invite you to simply become a little more aware of the way you live your life. As you walk through your day, think about the following... more»


Step Two: Beauty – Top Eight Ingredients to Avoid Oooooh, I love to talk about beauty products! Here’s a few tips for step two... more»


Step Three: Shopping – Top Eight “Stop 'n Thinks”I just love shopping, so in my attempt to stay green, here are some of the guidelines that I try to follow... more»


Step Four: Fitness – Top Five Ways to Green Your Fitness It’s really easy to green your fitness routine. Here are my top tips... more»


Step Five: Your Palace – Top Ten GG Home Tips In this step, I take you through every room of your home, showing you ways in which you make it less toxic and more green. Here are my top tips more»


Step Six: Food – 12 Eco-licious Tips I go into great detail about food in The Gorgeously Green Diet, however, for those of you just jumping in, here’s a few general tips... more»
Step Seven: Out & About – Top Eight Tips Here are some easy tips for when you’re out and about... more»


Step Eight: Go Supergreen – Change the World One Click at a Time This is the step where you can become an activist from the comfort of your own living room. more»

No comments: