Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Daddy!

Ellie and her 'birthday' Daddy!
Blowing out the 5 candles
Strawberry Butterscotch cake with Buttercream frosting
Ellie in the driver's seat!
This one was like The Price is Right wheel
She won 1000 tickets on her very first spin!!

Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Ellie and I took Bill to Dave & Buster's for lunch and a few arcade games. It was nearly to Richmond, in the Short Pump area. Of course a trip to Short Pump wouldn't be complete without a bit of shopping .. so I quickly found a couple pair of shoes for the cruise at DSW!

We brought home many trinkets from all the 'tickets' at Dave and Buster's. Ellie loved it!

After we came home Bill napped while Ellie and I made his birthday cake! Since we'd had such a big lunch, we just had shrimp cocktail for dinner .. and cake for dessert!

1 comment:

Aunt Lisa said...

Billy has the best gift for life Jude and Ellie!!!