Friday, October 23, 2015
Wolf Howl
Wolf Howl is a pretty big deal when you're a 4th grader. You and your classmates get to lead the school assembly with songs and cheers from the bleachers in front. Each member wears this cool black t-shirt that says 'Wolf Nation' and it's a pretty big deal.
Friday was no exception. It was Wylie High Homecoming game and it was Whitt Night at Wylie Stadium. So the morning was rowdy and loud.
The great part for me as I was attending this one solo, was that I sat with Dawn (Robin's mom) and then managed to sneak in a quick catch-up chat and hugs with Natalie (Kalayna's mom) too. Dawn and I made arrangements for a girls' afternoon when my mom is in town and for the families to celebrate Halloween together too.
It resulted in a 'good time had by all'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment