Monday, June 1, 2015

Look for signs everywhere


When Bill and I came home from dinner on Saturday night this sign was hung at the front door.  It was about 6-feet long and very colorful.

Lydia, her sister Kalyna and Ellie made this for me.  I was intrigued what they chose to put on this amazing sign.  Ellie made an awesome coffee mug that says "#1 Mom" and there is a cake, flowers, a cupcake, make-up and a lion.

The lion was the most curious to me.  And so I looked it up to see what it means when a lion comes into your life.

from Animal Speak
"When a lion has shown up you need to remember to trust your creativity, intuition and imagination.  These will add sunshine to your life.  Don't be afraid to roar if you feel threatened or intruded upon."

And here's what happened on the day following this sign.  The sun came out.  It came out after many weeks of constant rain.  My birthday this year took on new meaning.  The sun came out.  There you have it.

No comments: