
Everytime I make this cookie recipe someone asks for the recipe so I thought it best to share it with all who are reading. Recently I made it as I was using up all my pantry supplies (flour, sugar, chips, nuts) so I wouldn't have to move everything. When I looked in the pantry I knew exactly what to make ...
Cowboy Cookies
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups oats
1 cup chips
1 cup shredded coconut
Cream together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Separately mix flour, soda, salt and powder. Mix butter mixture and flour mixture together. Add in oats, chips and coconut. Bake 8- 10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees. Better than chocolate chip cookies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment