Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lake Placid Weekend


Some people might refer to it as the Belmont weekend... Big Brown's quest for the Triple Crown, but I think I 'll continue to call it our Lake Placid Weekend.

Ellie went to Grammy's for a Saturday night sleepover while we shared a little time away in a beautiful summer spot. We shopped, found a great spot to enjoy the Yankee game and later the race. We met a group of great people, lost in our race pool (no, we didn't have Big Brown) and then had a wonderful dinner overlooking the lake at Jimmy's. We joined up again with our new friends at The Cottage for a nightcap and a cigar. It was relaxing and fun!


1 comment:

mimi said...

wow sounds like you had a great time I am so jealous. Isn't Jimmy's great. I can't wait to hear all the details mimi