It was my birthday this weekend! I began my celebration at work on Friday with a birthday breakfast thrown by my team. We rounded it out with a team lunch meeting and a productive day. Saturday I enjoyed a facial for an hour at The Crystal Spa with Gerene. It was wonderful with all the aromatherapy smells and peaceful music. Everyone should have one hour a week that is that relaxing! Bill arranged a delicious dinner with Papa, Mimi, John to join Bill, Ellie and I. Italian was the menu - stuffed clams, shrimp scampi, salad, bread and pasta. Ellie loved opening all the presents with me and especially blowing out the candles on my birthday cake. Lots of treats for me - Crocs, Jibbitz, sandals, Willow Tree figurines, picture frames, and wine! What a great night we had. And Sunday was a stay-at-home day enjoying the nice breeze - Ellie and I read books and played Play Doh, while Bill recovered from his head cold! We'll continue the Italian theme tonight with leftover scampi on pasta with fresh bruschetta.
No comments:
Post a Comment