Monday, December 1, 2014
Welcome December!
December is the month of miracles. I recall that each year when December first sneaks up on me. And, yes, it did this year too.
December is the month when the royal son is born in a stable, the time when the oil burned for eight nights and when light returns after the darkest, longest night of the year - each and every December. The month of miracles ...
I had the day to myself having worked the Friday after Thanksgiving. Just a couple of email and conference calls to attend to from home - and in the meantime some time to regroup the house after a holiday.
A bit of grocery shopping, laundry, floors and I did a bit of Cyber Monday shopping too! And when the spirit moved me from the house again, I stopped for a Chai Tea and spent some time in Ross and TJ Maxx to continue the Christmas journey.
So much planning for gifts, cards, parties ... and it doesn't feel too soon to put carols on the radio, and hum them in the store. It was perfect sort of day.
And all of that in addition to an awesome catch-up phone call with Jody first thing this morning. Whew - an hour both of us had free - that was a Christmas Miracle for sure!
Back to routine tomorrow .. and that's okay too. Many plans made today, orders placed, and packages to await next week.
Christmas spirit abound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment