Saturday, November 15, 2014

Veteran's Day concert




Here's Ellie at her school concert ready to sing her solo performance!  
It was in  honor of Veteran's Day .. with a repeat performance at the next Wolf Howl - Whitt Wolves' Elementary School Pep Rally!

 I was telling a friend in Bloomington how amazed I was of Ellie, and how I had no idea where she 'found her brave' that night to sing in front of all those people.  She asked me to look in the mirror.  I quickly dismissed the thought saying, 'but I wasn't brave at age 8!" 

My very smart friend said to me, "Here's the thing.  She didn't see you at age 8, she sees you now.  That's how she knows to be brave!"

I am so blessed to have smart friends AND a brave daughter!  I couldn't be prouder of her and her amazing ability to sign in front of the audience!

1 comment:

Saratoga Grammy said...

But, you WERE brave at agr 8, Jude!!