This time I'm borrowing the picture from my mom's blog ... and for good reason. This photo is nearly 40 years old! And priceless for so many reasons ...
My Dad is in it.
My Gram is in it.
All of my mom's sisters are in it.
We all look 39 years younger!
.. and happy, other than my brother being counseled by my Dad.
I am wearing those 'darling' hair ties.
The 70's fashions have come back, so we're nearly in style here.
AND
I figured out who took the picture!
Must be Uncle Gary!!!
WOW!
3 comments:
Counseled? I simply asked him to pass the Ketchup. lol ...
That's priceless !!! I knew you each would enjoy seeing the picture. Jude, I love your thoughts, and John, you win the prize for originality !!! I just love it !!!!
"Counseling sounded better than 'yelled at!' which is what looked like was about to happen :)
Post a Comment