
When people began congratulate me about my move to Corporate the ones who had previously lived here said, "wait until you experience the wind!" Which made perfect sense to me since there are no mountains to break up this wind, it blows through the plains. I have experienced the wind blowing me around the parking lot, but then I discovered the parking garage and that took care of that.
This weekend I drove through these wonderful wind farms. NOW there's a good idea. Let's take all this wind and turn it into energy. It's what you call 'clean' energy. It's so much prettier than an oil well and way better than those coal mines that miners get trapped in.
Ours is called Twin Groves Wind Farm and it's just a few miles outside Bloomington.
So next time the wind blows me across a parking lot, or messes up my hair I'll remember those wind farms and how much wonderful energy is being generated by that wind!
No comments:
Post a Comment