Friday, February 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...




I know, I know ... you're tired of hearing about all the snow we're getting here in Virginia. Really, we're tired of it too!! But we're enjoying some extra time off to spend as a family ...shoveling. They mentioned on the local news today that this storm should put us in line to break the all-time snow total record of 54.6 inches. We're 18" shy of the record that was set the winter of 1995-1996. We should get 2 - 2 1/2 feet by tomorrow night .. and that will be enough to break the record. Woo Hoo - exactly what we had hoped for when we moved to the Mid-Atlantic region - record snowfall!

1 comment:

Saratoga Grammy said...

I love your picture Ellie catching snowflakes on your tongue. That's a really cute one.

Should Grammy stop singing "Let it Snow, Let it Snow"???