Thursday, July 31, 2008

A lil' bit TALLER now ..





You know how some people start their baby's life by taking a picture in a sweater or a swimsuit and don't stop taking that yearly picture until the child leaves for college? Well we don't have a sweater/swimsuit - we have the Saratoga Race Course! Our favorite family Saturday morning activity is going over before 7am with Ellie in her stroller and racing to get tables! Well, Bill does the running, Ellie and I stroll carefully while she drinks juice from a sippie cup and I have my travel mug of coffee in hand. We then make a big loop to cover a lot of ground to end up at the fence - in front of this fire hydrant. So we have taken the 2008 photo - and I'm taking this opportunity to show you how much she's grown in a year!

No comments: