Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day







We had a great day! Ellie made me this wonderful tray with lots of colorful handprints on it for me to keep my 'stuff'. Ellie and I had fun playing golf and on her Little Tykes slide (compliments of my cousin Tricia in Rochester - since I'm sure Mason and Anna had lots of fun on it first makes it more fun!) As soon as I got the camera out she yelled, "Cheese!" Seems she's had her picture taken before. It couldn't have asked for a nicer day, the weather was gorgeous. I decided I wanted to spend the afternoon planting my flower boxes for the deck and have Bill grill steak for dinner. So Mom and I went to Sunnyside together and bought flats of flowers. It was a terrific day!

1 comment:

Tricia Rzepkowski said...

Glad to See Ellie likes the slide. It is a wonder the plastic does't melt away. My kids were on that ALL the time.
Happy Mother's Day!